« Home

the first dive-tahaha!*

la la la la la* {skips around}

ok it never really occured to me to actually get a blog cuz considering the fact dat i ALREADY have one in friendster but wat the hell..the templates here are way prettier c",) hehe

my a-level trials are going on and today,i was 'supposed' to sit for the chemistry unit 4 and core mathematics c1 papers BUT BUT BUT i couldn't bring myself to college today due to a jaw inflammation..i mean wth-jaw inflammation? ive had like throat ones but jaw....so i went to the docs dragging my irritated+lazy daddy along-and the irritation turned to massive annoyance after he paid rm35 for the treatment.some meds n stuff..i just had to pull a straight face.pity pity but it was really painful! i just HAD to get painkillers-and so i missed the tests,and not soon after,i received numerous sms's from my classmates saying the math paper was shitty-i didn't actually spring to my feet and start howling cuz the lecturer setting it is a 'kuku' himself-{label given by the very great satpal singh}-apparently he didnt follow the exam format-just like the chemistry unit 1 paper we sat for the other day-it was so totally whack! im like totally flunking it this time...

shit happens!*

and now my mom has started her drama bout me spending too much of my preciousss time online and says its 'unforgivable' oh well..ill forgive her even if she doesn't "p it's rather hot here afternoons totally bring out the worst in you-you just feel fatigue all over..its stoopid~bleh

oi kawan..apa sudah jadi la kawan..lama tada cakap..!! get well soon!!

lol rov! eh why u no blog la.wanna read ur innermost secrets la haha..im fine redi wei..just a little bit more recovery to go

Hi Lisa...just dropping by to say hello. Hope to see more posts from you here soon.

Cheers,
Nithya

Post a Comment

Braided ME

  • TAHA~im L I S A trez
  • From klang, Malaysia
  • oh well~im certainly a crackpot angel..i tend to complicated the way things are but thats just me ;) shopaholic,chocoholic,soccerholic..the basics of me *grins*
Me Me Me

Previous Rants