« Home | the first dive-tahaha!* »

pretty sky's crying*

aite i just got back from the train station and its just seeemply pouring outside! got wet too hehe its high time i actually got the feel of rain on my skin..how heavenly ;) speaking bout rain, lol once-my friend stephie decided to have her bday spent at sunway lagoon and we {stephie,dhal,emi,nancy and i} were heaps excited bout it! me in my pink shorts and flip flops-oh the attractiveness!-lol neways back to s.lagoon,just when we started to make the best of the situation,it started raining like bloody heavily and we were like..wth...but oh man,dat SO didnt stop us.we were the ONLY deranged fools running around-splashing water over ourselves-screaming-just beings total fools..

...held hands in a circle and jumped around*

that fateful night....all 5 pigs felt sick

i,being the asthmatic one- got the worst fever,flu among the lot.hell,it was.

TEEHEHE!*

now back 2 ordinary fool-less lives-i had my biology 1 exam today! i got up at like 3 a.m. this morn to revise my bio and im preeeetty surprised at myself-usually when the stoopid alarm goes on at 3 i just simply get up and set it to 4 and it'll start again and i'll change it to 4.30 and bla bla..i never get my ass up.but this time,wo0hoo! as for the exam,it went kinda well.its so weird! when i read my notes i understand and stuff, but when it comes to applying it i just get lost.not at all times but....tah!

i had lunch with jas and aebu a while ago-the usual-iced milo and chapati.kinda stoopid cuz i have a teeeeny dislike for chapati but am eating it every other day-?>i guess confusions arise every now n then.a bunch of the s0607 guys were sitting nearby and they were doing the most ridiculous things guys could actually do at the age of 17--poking forks at each other...*WEIRDOS
me always thought the word 'childish' applied to the s0607 batch.not all of em..but,yeah "p

BORING DAY!! but nevertheless,i had darsh to make my day.she fills all of my mckl days with just senseless remarks about dis person,dat person, me..she calls me smelly-bollocks! LOL {mental note to darsh-"PIG!!"} oh i love u to bits woman! *kiss kiss*

just one bit's missing from my inscrutable life...............+ i crave for the Nokia 3250*

keep on blogging, girl!!

btw it was me..rov

Aww, I miss being back in A Levels. Where are you studying them anyway?

lol rov ur one psycho la.

hey nithya! oh u did em too? im at methodist college,kl.what did u take up?

Hi...I did Phy, Chem, Math, Computing at Taylor's Coll...heh worst 1.5 years of my life.

argh phy!
lol i guess now its my dilemma *whines*

Post a Comment

Braided ME

  • TAHA~im L I S A trez
  • From klang, Malaysia
  • oh well~im certainly a crackpot angel..i tend to complicated the way things are but thats just me ;) shopaholic,chocoholic,soccerholic..the basics of me *grins*
Me Me Me

Previous Rants