« Home | pretty sky's crying* » | the first dive-tahaha!* »

because you are my friend*


Because you are my friend,
my life is enriched in a myriad of ways.
like a cool breeze on a sweltering day,
like a ray of sunshine parting glowering clouds,
you lift me up.
In good times, we soar,
like weightless balloons over neon rainbows.
In bad times, you are a soothing balm for my pummeled soul.
I learn so much from you;
you help me see old things in new ways.
I wonder if you are aware of the bright seeds you are sowing in me.
I'm a better person for knowing you,
so that everyone I interact with is touched by your good effect on me.
You relax me, refresh me, renew me.
Your bounteous heart envelops me in joy and love and peace.
May your life be filled with dazzling blessings,
just as I am blessed by being your friend.


psssst!>me love you stephie.

LiZZIEEE !! ...finally get 2 comment ..:) ..LOVE d peom! *i'm touched*..haha..lisa ,can't wait 4 our exams 2 be overla ..then can REALLY catch up with u ...wht's all this few minutes after church n then same thing again d nxt week ...hayoo..nway..apple head ,lovveee u Soooo soo much dear !..*gives lisa BIG stephie hug*..

Stephie-big stephie hug??? i was just about 2 ask who d scary person was in d pic...not talking bout lisa btw.. =>

Lisa - nice one girl....

to stephie:
sayaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! i totally miss you like assnuts {dun even ask} i knew you'd love it-you just knew you'll love it didnt you ;)
oh so now im apple head la-it was 'pig' before this hehe
love you so so much cant wait to see you must huggie alot!

to prakash:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! hahahah..dood im having gastric here n you making me laugh wei..damn pain la.{still laughing}

hey lisa... nice one... ur blog is so bubbly n hapy....hehehe...

bubbly n happy lol....eagle!!!!! i like i like :)

Post a Comment

Braided ME

  • TAHA~im L I S A trez
  • From klang, Malaysia
  • oh well~im certainly a crackpot angel..i tend to complicated the way things are but thats just me ;) shopaholic,chocoholic,soccerholic..the basics of me *grins*
Me Me Me