« Home | OMIGOSH* » | step it up* » | because you are my friend* » | pretty sky's crying* » | the first dive-tahaha!* »

wonders of myheritage.com

lol...taha~

fuiyoooo!!!

ha ha ha ha ha .....

this is some freaky shit isnt it

I just love Sarah Michelle Gellar and Josie Maran...I think you resemble Josie Maran the most. Not too bad, girl...she's a babe!

haha~nith u serious? :)
for sarah michelle gellar,i think its the smile.....

Yeah, I think so too :)

hey,i already linked you..nvr knew u had a blog..oh well its nice and pink..ahah where you got the background from

hey premi dear,actually i wanted it to be colour coded like my friendster acc so i modified a script {almost the whole thing} to make it my own ;)

babe you just been TAGGED!!!!..go check my blog to find out what it means

Post a Comment

Braided ME

  • TAHA~im L I S A trez
  • From klang, Malaysia
  • oh well~im certainly a crackpot angel..i tend to complicated the way things are but thats just me ;) shopaholic,chocoholic,soccerholic..the basics of me *grins*
Me Me Me